THE EVERETT ADVOCATE
- Friday, March 17, 2017
6HQLRU &LWL]HQ 'LVFRXQW
*DV )LWWLQJ 'UDLQ 6HUYLFH
5HVLGHQWLDO &RPPHUFLDO 6HUYLFH
1. The game Pac-Man originated inwhat
2. What is a spring onion also called?
3. What is the navel or belly-button also
4. What Concord, Mass., author wrote,
5. Is RaceWalking an Olympic sport?
6. What city’s Charitable Irish Society
sponsored the country’s first St. Pat-
rick’s Day celebration?
7. The Sunshine Cab Company in New
York was the setting for what TV
8. In 1962, what author published “Si-
9. OnMarch 22, 1621, the Plymouth Col-
ony’s Governor John Carver signed
a treaty with what Indian?
10. Serbia, Slovakia, Hungary and Aus-
tria all have capitals on what river?
11. How many years are four score and
12. What animal is thought to have the
on March 23, 1857?
14. What team has had 17 NBA cham-
15. Hibernia is more commonly known
16. St. Patrick lived in what century: 5th,
10th or 13th?
17. Who recorded “Welcome Back,” the
theme song of “Welcome Back,
18. Where was the country’s first thor-
19. What castle contains the Blarney
Stone, which is thought topromote
20. India’s spring festival of Holi is also
known as what?
Answers on page 22
7R /RRN /LNH 1HZ
QG ÀU UPV EGUPV LQ
:RRGODZQ QHDU EXV VWRS
9HU\ JRRG FRQGLWLRQ
LQFOXGHV KHDW )LUVW ODVW DQG
VHF GHS 1R SHWV 1R VPRNLQJ
&UHGLW FKHFN DQG UHI UHT
$0 30:HHNGD\V RQO\
Revere Strip Mall
Good business, a lot of action
Plenty of parking
Companionship Wanted Shopping
Piano School Teacher.
1 or 2 days a week
$15 to $20 an Hour
11,500 sq. ft.
:H WDNH DQG GLVSRVH
IURP FHOODUV DWWLFV
JDUDJHV \DUGV HWF
:H DOVR GR GHPROLWLRQ
%HVW 3ULFHV &DOO
• HELP WANTED •
- Salad Person
Fri. & Sat. only
- Bus Person
Fri. & Sat. only
Come in and fill out an application
Massimo’s Ristorante, 19 Centre St, Wakefield
ASK FOR NANCY
2,000 cans from 1970s
• FOR SALE •