Malden Democratic City Committee hosts 16th Annual St. Patrick’s Day BreakfastFriday, March 17, 2017 00:00
Councillor hosts Ward 4 Community MeetingFriday, March 17, 2017 00:00
Greatest of All TimeFriday, February 10, 2017 00:00
“We are lucky because …”Friday, March 17, 2017 00:00
Mystic Valley History students advance to State FinalsFriday, March 17, 2017 00:00
- School Committee to start from scratch in superintendent search
- Peabody honors Revolutionary War heroes at Patriots’ Day ceremony
- Northshore Mall brings the heat with renovations, additions
- Fifteen arrested in massive drug sting include Peabody man
- “What is Climate Change and Why Should I Care?” at the South Branch of the Peabody Library
WICHITA, Kan. - Wichita State University has announced the names of more than 2,650 students who were on the WSU dean's honor roll for fall 2016.
Brandon Reyes-Turcios of Everett was named to the Dean’s Honor Roll.
To be included on the dean's honor roll, a student must be enrolled full time (at least 12 credit hours) and earn at least a 3.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
WSU enrolls about 14,500 students and offers more than 60 undergraduate degree programs in more than 150 areas of study in six undergraduate colleges.
The Graduate School offers an extensive program including 42 master's degrees that offer study in more than 100 areas; a specialist in education degree; and doctoral degrees in applied mathematics; chemistry; communication sciences and disorders; human factors and community/clinical psychology; educational administration; physical therapy; and aerospace, electrical, industrial and mechanical engineering.