Malden Democratic City Committee hosts 16th Annual St. Patrick’s Day BreakfastFriday, March 17, 2017 00:00
Councillor hosts Ward 4 Community MeetingFriday, March 17, 2017 00:00
Greatest of All TimeFriday, February 10, 2017 00:00
“We are lucky because …”Friday, March 17, 2017 00:00
Mystic Valley History students advance to State FinalsFriday, March 17, 2017 00:00
- School Committee to start from scratch in superintendent search
- Peabody honors Revolutionary War heroes at Patriots’ Day ceremony
- Northshore Mall brings the heat with renovations, additions
- Fifteen arrested in massive drug sting include Peabody man
- “What is Climate Change and Why Should I Care?” at the South Branch of the Peabody Library
~ Letter-to-the-Editor ~
I’d like to thank everyone that helped make our 18th Annual St. Patrick’s Day event another great success last Wednesday night! It was so good to see so many old friends, along with many new ones. As I announced my candidacy for Councilor-at-Large, I couldn’t help but reflect back over the many years that I’ve been privileged to serve our city, and how I’ve been blessed to have the support of so many of our residents and members of our business community. From my days in the Revere Rotary Club and Chamber of Commerce, to my years on the City Council and then on as Mayor, we have done some great things together. And there is much more to do.
Thank you for your ongoing support. Have a happy and healthy St. Patrick’s Day.