Letter to the Editor: A few reminders from the Friends of the Peabody Dog Park
The Dog Park’s first couple of months have gone well. We’ve enjoyed seeing your pictures of happy dogs playing. Thank you to whoever left a push broom to help clear the stones off the walkway in between weekly maintenance.
Just a few reminders to share:
1) To open the gate, pull up on the black knob at the top.
2) Please remember to unleash your dog in the sniff space before letting them into the small or all dog play areas. Leashed dogs may feel threatened when approached by unleashed dogs.
3) Children under 10 are not allowed inside the park. For their safety, we ask that they watch from outside the enclosure. Children ages 10-17 are permitted inside the enclosure when accompanied by an adult.
4) Please do not allow kids to climb the shade structure poles.
5) To use the park, dogs must be spayed or neutered and at least 6 months old.
To refresh your memory, please see a complete list of rules at https://www.friendsofpeabodydogpark.org/rules.
Thank you. We appreciate your cooperation and support.
Friends of the Peabody Dog Park