en English
en Englishes Spanishpt Portuguesear Arabicht Haitian Creolezh-TW Chinese (Traditional)


Your Local Online News Source for Over 3 Decades

City removing unused requested handicap parking signs

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Residents who have requested a sign need to contact 311 by Monday, April 1


The City of Everett is asking residents to contact 311 by Monday, April 1, if they have a requested handicap parking space and are still in need of it, as the City will begin removing requested spaces that are no longer in use. In an effort to help determine which reserved handicap spaces are still needed throughout Everett and to help open up more regular parking spaces for the residents of Everett, residents are asked to notify the City of Everett that you are still in need of your requested handicap parking space. If a resident does not contact City Hall by Monday, April 1, the reserved handicap parking space will be removed.

To notify the City that you are still in need of your reserved handicap parking space, please call City Hall at 311 or 617-394-2270 or send an email to 311@ci.everett.ma.us and state that you are still in need of the reserved handicap space. This will ensure that a resident’s requested handicap parking space will not be removed. The City of Everett appreciates your cooperation as we continuously look to improve parking for our residents.

Contact Advocate Newspapers