Encore Boston Harbor recently announced a multiyear partnership and designation as the Official Resort and Casino of the 17-time NBA champions, the Boston Celtics. Recognized for creating and celebrating winners within their respective fields, the partnership amplifies the synergies and neighborly comradery between Encore and the Celtics and will offer additional entertainment opportunities for Encore patrons and sports fans alike.
“We are extremely proud to partner with Boston’s beloved Celtics,” said Encore Boston Harbor President Jenny Holaday. “With the TD Garden less than three miles from our resort, we are thrilled to have the opportunity to offer a variety of exciting co-branded experiences for our guests and Celtics fans throughout the season and beyond.”
Under the new partnership, the organizations will jointly participate in marketing and co-branded program elements, including:
- Encore’s designation as the Official Resort and Casino of the Boston Celtics
- Encore-sponsored giveaways during Celtics home games
- Team-related events held at Encore Boston Harbor, including a Celtics 75thAnniversary Celebration, annual Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation Gala, and Celtics watch parties
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Encore Boston Harbor and TD Garden before and after every Celtics home game
- Dedicated Boston Celtics website page – encorebostonharbor.com/Celtics – including special discounts, perks and information for Celtics fans
“Encore Boston Harbor is a world class resort and casino and a leader in providing high-end hospitality experiences for their guests,” said Boston Celtics Senior VP of Partnerships and Business Development Ted Dalton. “We look forward to collaborating with them and providing special opportunities that Celtics fans and resort guests will enjoy.”
Additionally, Encore hosted a special Celtics 75th Anniversary Weekend from March 11 to March 13 to kick off the new partnership. The anniversary weekend featured Celtics memorabilia, including the original Celtics retired number banners alongside a commemorative, thematic floral display in the resort’s Garden Lobby.