The Revere Election Department is reminding voters that the Municipal Election will be held on Tuesday, November 7, 2023, for all City offices.
In-person Early Voting
In-person Early Voting will begin on Saturday, October 21, and run through Thursday, November 2. Early Voting provides the flexibility to vote at City Hall in the City Council Chambers. Below is the schedule for Early Voting:
- Saturday, October 21, 2023 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 22, 2023 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 23, 2023 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 26, 2023 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 28, 2023 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 29, 2023 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 30, 2023 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 31, 2023 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 2, 2023 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
The Pleasant Street entrance to Revere City Hall is accessible for people with disabilities.
The deadline to request an application for an absentee ballot by mail is Tuesday, October 31, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. The deadline to file an application for absentee voting in person is Monday, November 6, 2023, at noon.
Voting on Election Day
Polling locations open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 p.m. A list of Wards, Precincts and Polling Places can be found at https://www.revere.org/departments/election-commission/where-do-i-vote or by visiting Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ website at https://www.sec.state.ma.us/WhereDoIVoteMA/WhereDoIVote. You may also call the Election Department at 781-286-8200, and they will look up the information for you.
After polls close at 8:00 p.m., the Election Department will complete tabulating at City Hall and then will upload unofficial results on Revere.org.
For more information or questions about elections, you may contact the Election Department at 781-286-8200 or visit https://www.revere.org/departments/election-commission.